HOKA Failure ~ Terrible/Worse Customer Service Experience

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
Have some plantar fasciitis and have been trying various boots, and slides to wear around the house, aftermarket arch supports etc.. Wanted to share one of the most unprofessional , time consuming, and biggest waste of time and money, dealing with HOKA customer service ( lol if you can even call it customer service). Problem started when I wore the HOKA slides outside in my daily swims and leaving them on the deck during my workouts. After a couple days the HOKA’s shrunk at least TWO SIZES. I called HOKA customer service in Denver and got a immediate run around trying to talk to a live human being. Finally after about 15minutes I get a rep on the line . I tell her my slides have shrunk at least two sizes rendering them useless to me. After about 10 minutes of interrogation from her she eventually acknowledges that this is a known HOKA problem . Long story short, HOKA had me send the defective shrunk slides back to them at my expense. After 3 weeks no response from HOKA, another phone call, they could not find my return. After 4 weeks I get my original shrunk, less than year old HOKA’s back with a note saying they could not verify that they were less than a year old. Really? Save your money , time and energy, HOKA is a joke.

Last edited:
OP
M

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, more about the principle of it. How in the H can they knowingly sell a outside product that shrinks to uselessness in the heat, and then jack you around when you confront them about it, they acknowledge a quality control problem but do nothing about it but keep your money and give you a hard time. A very low level company. I frequently purchase many $10-$60 outdoor products that work as intended.
MtnW

Sorry for the bad experience, but this is kind of like calling Nike customer service and expecting a positive outcome. Complaints / defective products are a drop in the bucket compared to total revenue.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I hate Hoka shoes.

I also hate dealing with companies that don’t stand behind their products. I got a thousand dollar fly rod and the first time I used it, the corgis came separated from the rod. The company wants me to ship it to them along with a check for 65.00 to fix it when it’s clearly a manufacturing defect.

Lowg08

WKR
I love my hokas. Never had to deal with customer service. I hate you had a bad customer service experience. They make my ankle pain non existent. Im actually going tomorrow to pick up the Kaha 2 gtx. I do agree with above. I know it’s probably a stupid question but why were you just leaving them out in the sun. For future reference. Don’t dry hey dudes. It ruins the soles.