Hey bros, what wallet ya'll runnin this season?

TheViking

WKR
Been using the cheap ass plastic one Cabelas gives me - it's made of ultralight plastic (huge weight savings), high viz orange so I won't get shot. It's super durable - usually last about two hunts before it breaks down. Then I head into my local Cabelas and they hand me a new one for free!

Maverick1

WKR
How much cash do you typically carry or spend in the back country? Asking for a friend. I hear he likes the smoothie shops when he’s “in deep”.

I'll be honest I try to find the old waterproof zip lock fishing license holder and throw in my DL, Hunting License, Tag and the one CC i'll use for food on the way home and that is all I try to carry.

Am I missing something? I will probably have to use a zip lock this year as I couldn't find one of the zip locks last year and mine broke this winter.

Running a vintage leather bi fold from Cabela's. From back when they were a real outdoor store. Have had to do replacements of the inter file holders a couple times but other than that it's completely original

Minimalist Fabric Wallet Bifold RFID Blocking https://a.co/d/0KEIiZI

Not even joking! Lightweight, solid colors for those so wishing, camo option too!

But if you are a tri-fold guy, I can't help ya. I'm not sure anyone can.

Like & Subscribe, Bro!