HERE ARE THE MOST (AND LEAST) GUN FRIENDLY STATES

That article is crap. How the hell do states like California, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut not make the list of worst?

Pretty sure they need a new methodology...

Agree. California here. We ARE definitely one of the worst.

I live in Hawaii and they were working on even more laws that restrict firearms when this Corona virus thing hit the fan. Legislatiors here are trying to get Hawaii to be the worst state in the nation for gun owners.
We don't have much further to go...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

We don't have much further to go...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Honest question, when did Hawaii become so anti gun? Have been there 3x and one of the more surprising things to me was how much agriculture and ranching there was. Usually farming states are a bit more gun friendly so curious where the anti gun thing comes from and when it started.

Honest question, when did Hawaii become so anti gun? Have been there 3x and one of the more surprising things to me was how much agriculture and ranching there was. Usually farming states are a bit more gun friendly so curious where the anti gun thing comes from and when it started.
Its always been anti gun but in the last 25 years its really picked up the pace. That Xerox shooting in Honolulu and earlier this year two HPD officers were gunned down when responding to a complaint. Legislators are working on an ammo regulation restriction like they have in California. The rural areas are pro gun the the city folks want more restrictions and regulations. Sadly the city folks in Honolulu outnumber the rest of the islands by a large margin

When did Hawaii become so anti-gun? You must not follow politics. Hawaii is as blue as blue can be. Their state Senate and House are both 96% Democrat. There is no equivalent to that on the mainland.

There are no checks and balances when you have a Democrat autonomy that can vote in whatever they want completely unopposed and their Democrat governor can sign it. Hawaii can do whatever its politicians want and can trample guns rights in the snap of a finger.

In my opinion, there is only one thing between the current status and all Hawaiians having their guns seized with no guns allow on the island....it's called the Second Amendment. It's also my opinion that right is hanging by a slender thread.

When did Hawaii become so anti-gun? You must not follow politics. Hawaii is as blue as blue can be. Their state Senate and House are both 96% Democrat. There is no equivalent to that on the mainland.

There are no checks and balances when you have a Democrat autonomy that can vote in whatever they want completely unopposed and their Democrat governor can sign it. Hawaii can do whatever its politicians want and can trample guns rights in the snap of a finger.

In my opinion, there is only one thing between the current status and all Hawaiians having their guns seized with no guns allow on the island....it's called the Second Amendment. It's also my opinion that right is hanging by a slender thread.
Very True!!

I got a bit of a chuckle out of that one. So California is more gun friendly than Alaska? Alrighty than, if that report says so, than it must be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article is soooo wrong, just take a drive through Illinois with a concealed weapon and a permit from out of state......unless they’ve changed you’ll find out how gun friendly they are if pulled over and checked.

Back