HERE ARE THE MOST (AND LEAST) GUN FRIENDLY STATES

Interesting article I picked up today.

Please don't buy that kool aid.Look at the sources used.Brady Group?Firearms jobs?Consider gun laws and per capita ownership maybe but I wouldn't trust their figures on those either.
Take my State South Dakota for example.Per capita gun ownership is double that of our neighbor Mn.We haven't heard of gun cases here and pay $10 and you get a CCP if you feel you need it.Just don't cross the border trying to enjoy the same freedoms.In ANY direction.
A joke.

Please don't buy that kool aid.Look at the sources used.Brady Group?Firearms jobs?Consider gun laws and per capita ownership maybe but I wouldn't trust their figures on those either.
Take my State South Dakota for example.Per capita gun ownership is double that of our neighbor Mn.We haven't heard of gun cases here and pay $10 and you get a CCP if you feel you need it.Just don't cross the border trying to enjoy the same freedoms.In ANY direction.
A joke.

Isn't it now just law everyone can conceal carry here? No permit required?

Like a majority of articles from journalists: misleading garbage. At least she states how she made her list. That's very rare. Mostly they go to a non profit, think tank, university or some other source that backs up their ideology and they quote the source, as if that were accurate.

"average wage of firearm job"??? Zero relation to a state being gun friendly or not.

I live in Massachusetts and theres no way this state isn't in the 10 ten if not top 5 worst states but they have Vermont in the top worst. Phewy

Well I didn’t say the article was gospel, only that it was interesting... and you all are right, it’s easy to present whatever data you want to tell a story.

I do think they got a few right though... there was a similar article in guns and ammo a while ago.

There’s two #1’s?? I think they threw darts at a map then published their results...

I don't know anything about Tennessee but their Senate is 84% Republican while their House is 74% Republican. What that means is the Democrats have NO say about anything that goes on.

How does Tennessee get rated as just barely favorable?

I live in Hawaii and they were working on even more laws that restrict firearms when this Corona virus thing hit the fan. Legislatiors here are trying to get Hawaii to be the worst state in the nation for gun owners.

Back