help with pack decision.

bpotter

Lil-Rokslider
Hello.

I am in need of a new pack. At this point I am torn between a Stone Glacier Cirque or Sky 5100 or Kifara Timberline 2 or Mountain warrior.

It will not be used to pack meat unless it dies in the wrong spot and then short distance. Compressibility to day mode and for use on a horse use is important but enough room for late season clothing.

Big Spotter and rifle carry capability. Most of the year use will be general backing mostly 2-7 day trips.

I know the MW and Cirque are new but any experiences are appreciated or other advice.

I would give me a call and Kurt a call and get our advice first. That will help you narrow down the search and you can get peoples opinions from there.

Feel free to call me at anytime 720-937-1418

Kurt is also very easy to get ahold of and a great guy as well.
Hello.

I am in need of a new pack. At this point I am torn between a Stone Glacier Cirque or Sky 5100 or Kifara Timberline 2 or Mountain warrior.

It will not be used to pack meat unless it dies in the wrong spot and then short distance. Compressibility to day mode and for use on a horse use is important but enough room for late season clothing.

Big Spotter and rifle carry capability. Most of the year use will be general backing mostly 2-7 day trips.

I know the MW and Cirque are new but any experiences are appreciated or other advice.

Back