Help! Wife washed/dried my marino

Alright so maybe not that big of deal.. I just thought I had read somewhere that it changes the properties of the wool.
Glad it's not as big of deal as what some websites make it out to be.
But I was kind of hoping to find an excuse to buy some new stuff!
i wash my merino all the time, and dry it... it does shrink over time and a bunch of washes, but merino only lasts so long regardless, so i don't change my ways. my wife washes parts of my hunting clothes all the time... she knows not to wash my hunting clothes, i know not to leave it somewhere it can easily be thrown in... neither of us are very good at following rules, so my stuff gets washed and dried with other clothes a lot.... life continues on, i don't wake up in cold sweats thinking about it... it's just clothes, haha... expensive clothes? yes, but a mistake once in awhile doesn't matter, unless it's regular wool, and goes in the dryer... that's a different deal

don't sweat it, if it's not visibly ruined somehow, it's the same as before she washed it.

My pack is the demise of most of my merino tops… that’s what wears out first on my merino, survives the washer and dryer fine, but enough days in a pack eventually kills it, wears through under my waist belt

Attachments

• 146195D0-B879-4F77-95FC-F410CF832B91.jpeg
    146195D0-B879-4F77-95FC-F410CF832B91.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 20