Washing failure

So my FL Catalyst Foundry pants got washed with the regular clothes and got softener on them. Are these toast? Is there any way to resurrect the DWR? Or am I stuck with an expensive pair of pants that soaks up water?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

dtrkyman

WKR

HOW DO I RESTORE EXISTING DWR?​

Restoring your factory applied DWR is easy, simply wash and apply heat. To restore the water repellency of GORE‑TEX outerwear, GORE‑TEX brand recommends the following steps:

• Machine wash your garment as described in the wash instructions. Line dry your garment or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle.
  • Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
  • If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on the gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
These steps will restore the factory durable water repellent treatment and water may bead up on your outerwear. If it does not, it’s probably time to apply new DWR to your jacket.