Heart attack?

OP
hunting1

hunting1

WKR
Good luck with things, it can take some time to adjust. Exercise, exercise, exercise....best blood pressure intervention and with fitbit and blood pressure cuff at home keep a log, because we all tend to run higher BP in the MD office. That way if meds need to be adjusted you can show your doc how things are running. Like others have said dizzy when first getting up is common but usually gets better with time. Be well
Thank you, already applying for hunts and walking!

Airborne

FNG
My step dad had a heart attack a couple years ago, chest pain, he didn't want to go to the ER but my mother made him where stints saved his bacon.

Couple months after hearing about that I am woken up by some chest pain I had never experience before. I'm in my late 30's at the time and in good shape but with my step dad's experience still fresh in my mind I decide to go to the ER. Man, when you walk in saying you are having chest pains they sure rush you to the front of the line! I had multiple tests done, all the bells and whistles and guess what--I had flipping heart burn was all, indigestion!

That ER Trip cost me $3,800 out of pocket but it was worth it as a just in case. I got some good natured teasing by my wife but we agreed as a precaution it was ok. Just wish the health care system wasn't so dang expensive.

Murdy

WKR
Not much to add, but I had a heart attack at 41, I had high cholesterol and smoked, so they didn't look too much beyond that. Subsequently, I had a piece of my colon die from lack of oxygen and, 5 years later a pulmonary embolism. Turns out I have a blood disorder that makes my blood prone to clotting. If you continue to have problems, keep this in mind.

Like you, I got lucky and had the chest pain and it going down my left arm. I had had shortness of breath for a couple years and sluffed it off. I had 3 blocked, 99%, 95% and a 80%. Three stents and I haven't had any symptoms in the 5 years since. I was operating on an "empty tank" for a couple years prior to my stents.