Headache with Costa sunglasses?

sv315

FNG
I haven't used costas, but I've had that happen for seemingly no reason with others. Sometimes it's just a particular type pressed down on my ears more than others, or my eyes just don't agree with the lenses.

I haven't used costas, but I've had that happen for seemingly no reason with others. Sometimes it's just a particular type pressed down on my ears more than others, or my eyes just don't agree with the lenses.
Another thing that could give the sensation (that I have experienced) is one pair I have that have fairly large 580g lenses, if I’m really active wearing them for a long day, the weight on the bridge of my nose caused discomfort and it took me a couple days to realize what the issue was.

The same glasses are great for long periods of time if I’m not running around.

I do think there is a good chance that it’s fit vs lenses causing problems

For working, I prefer a somewhat slim, light design with poly lenses for that reason, and don’t move around no matter what

KenLee

WKR
Any glasses that squeeze too tightly against the sides of my head give me a headache, regardless of brand, I have an old pair of raybans I love, I had to file down the mating surfaces of the hinges to loosen up the fit on my head
I've stretched sunglasses by putting them on a large cantelope. When I went to take em off, my son had drawn a face on it.

I maybe would take them into the glasses store and see if they can check them over and see if they fit. Have you had your eyes checked recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk