He did it.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
*"Making mistakes in my APA format." So the Masters and the 99.99/year failed you? Couldn't resist busting your chops.... I'm a product of New Mexico public schools and a grad school in the SEC so it may just be me and my reading comprehension skills that suck and I just don't understand the sentence.
You can see why the grammar program was worth 99 bucks to me.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Now, he told everyone over at SCH to suck it. He is an arrogant sort.

Scottyboy

WKR
For those that aren't in the know, what's the back story here?

Cliff notes: arrogant jackass that shoots 2000 deer a year, runs up mountains and is better than you at absolutely everything, drew a sheep tag.

fwafwow

WKR

Cliff notes: arrogant jackass that shoots 2000 deer a year, runs up mountains and is better than you at absolutely everything, drew a sheep tag.
Don’t forget the thread about the 270 ballistics at altitude.

Axlrod

WKR
Now, he told everyone over at SCH to suck it. He is an arrogant sort.
Prior to that he quoted himself and said suck it. And the best post ever #352 he quoted himself, and called the poster (himself) a D.F. Probably the only accurate thing he has ever said!

WKR

WKR
300 Sheep's huh?
And says better have great glass while wearing a vortex bino harness with Bushnell straps??
This guy is the baddest man on the planet. He probably killed that ram with a atlatl...no pre 64 .270 needed.

atmat

WKR
Apparently he has a Master in Economics for one of the big 10 schools. I need to know what school because if he can get a masters without proper grammar or spelling, I can get a PhD in 6 months.
Lol I laughed at this. And not to defend the guy, but I work for a F50 company and interact a lot with our execs/Csuites. You might be surprised how many folks at that level type similarly — particularly if they’re at an age where computers/typing weren’t part of their learning curriculum.

He’s still a great meme. And that ram looks questionably legal to my eyes.