He did it.

Hnthrdr

WKR
What? The 65 yr old Winchester in .270 that is basically the finger of god was not used?! That is crazy!

Why didn’t the guides he hired pack the sheep for him?
Good on him getting his ram, but I would have been hiking down the mountain after the kill…

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Apparently he has a Master in Economics for one of the big 10 schools. I need to know what school because if he can get a masters without proper grammar or spelling, I can get a PhD in 6 months.

I got my masters and spent 99.99/year on a program that told me where I was making masters in my APA format. It was great.

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
I got my masters and spent 99.99/year on a program that told me where I was making masters in my APA format. It was great.
*"Making mistakes in my APA format." So the Masters and the 99.99/year failed you? Couldn't resist busting your chops.... I'm a product of New Mexico public schools and a grad school in the SEC so it may just be me and my reading comprehension skills that suck and I just don't understand the sentence.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
He had the picture taken at that angle to make himself look larger than the ram, because you know ROAL REAPER
Hell, who doesn't do that. I have pictures of 50 pound blue fin tuna made to look like 90 pounds.

Bambistew

WKR
Other pics are more impressive? Like long-arming a 28" ram to make it look bigger? I know, I shouldn't ram shame, but if you you're going to be cocky. haha