Haul Road Pro Tip

fatbacks

WKR
Just got back and had an awesome trip. Didn’t connect but got close. Back up again at the end of the month.

Pro tip though, bring a lighter to burn your toilet paper, pack out your wet wipes and perhaps bury your turd or put rocks over it. Every single pull out, campsite and gravel road I stopped at had a pile of hidden land mines in the bushes with scattered tp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ1179

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I agree! We hiked 5 miles in for the rifle hunt and there was another group about 500 yards from us. They left the morning after we arrived, and when we walked over to look over the ridge near their camp, there was TP and wet wipes all over. There was at least 4 different “toilets” (right on the tundra) and they didn’t bother to even try to cover it. What a disgrace!

wyosam

WKR
This is reason number 6,487 why I generally don’t care for people. Far off the beaten track I’ll burn and bury. Anywhere near a popular use area/road/boat I use wag bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
When I was in Boy Scouts like 30+ years ago, we had to read a book called “how to shit in the woods”.

Attachments

• IMG_7400.jpeg
    IMG_7400.jpeg
    753.5 KB · Views: 13

EdP

WKR
I've been burning my TP for over 40 years, long before I ever heard of anyone else doing it. Kick a hole, drop your bombs, clean up. Torch off the paper and piss on the embers to be sure it is out. Cover the hole. The only exception is if fire danger is extreme, then no burn. Of course the next guy has to hope he doesn't pick the same spot to kick a hole.

Thanks OP. Logged on to make a post about this exact same thing. Just got home last night from up there and it was the worst I've ever seen it. Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful the amount of turds and wipes everywhere. Troopers need to start enforcing littering fines up there, its getting way out of hand.

Cyril

FNG
Kind of sounds like the Appalachian Trail back East. By the Fourth of July in the stretch closest to my home, I don’t even want to kneel down to tie a boot let alone set up a tent in popular camp sites along the trail. Some of them stink, flies everywhere, TP hanging all over the place. Grosses me out and completely uncalled for.

Geewhiz

WKR
Kick a hole, drop your bombs, clean up. Torch off the paper and piss on the embers to be sure it is out. Cover the hole. The only exception is if fire danger is extreme, then no burn.

I feel like I'm comfortable enough with you guys to ask this. :ROFLMAO:

My question is how do you still piss after you're done pooping. Man If I pop a squat to drop a deuce then the pissing takes place simultaneously. Never once have I dropped trow, pooped, zipped up, and then realized I still have to piss.

Surely I can't be the only one.

I feel like I'm comfortable enough with you guys to ask this. :ROFLMAO:

My question is how do you still piss after you're done pooping. Man If I pop a squat to drop a deuce then the pissing takes place simultaneously. Never once have I dropped trow, pooped, zipped up, and then realized I still have to piss.

Surely I can't be the only one.
i was thinking the exact same thing.