Harbor Freight Coupon

Pn8hall

WKR
Do you have one of their credit cards? Are you signed up on their email list? They used to offer these multiple times a year and I haven't seen one in a really long time. I'm not a ITC member and do not have one of their credit cards, but am signed up for their emails.
Nope i do not have a credit card but i am on the email list.

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
Nope i do not have a credit card but i am on the email list.
Interesting... maybe it's a regional/location thing?? I've been looking for a straight up 25% off coupon without restrictions for well over a year and read their emails every week with no dice.

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of restrictions in the fine print. Haven't seen a straight up 25% off coupon without restrictions in a long time.

*Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. Valid in-store and online. Coupon must be presented at time of sale. Save 25% on any single item purchased. Coupon cannot be used with any of the following: Inside Track Club memberships, Extended Service Plans, Open Box Items, Gift Cards, prior purchases, Atlas, Bauer, Central Machinery, CoverPro, Hercules, Predator, compressors, generators, power stations, jacks, miter saws, safes, storage cabinets, carts, chests, or welders. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer valid on in-stock items only. Other restrictions may apply. Valid 5/26/23 through 5/29/23.

Attachments

• HF.jpg
    HF.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

BRoth82

WKR
what do you guys think of this chainsaw for going off road and hot tent camping?

I have one and it's OK, the chain sucks is the only bad thing. It's one of those anti kick back chains so it doesn't cut as smooth as a normal chain.

Coueser4

FNG
what do you guys think of this chainsaw for going off road and hot tent camping?

I have one. Keep it in the truck on the trips out or UTV. I think it works plenty good enough for cutting out small(consider blade length) deadfall in the road or a pile of campfire wood. I also use it to trim up trees around the house.
If you are already in the battery line up then I think it’s a nice addition especially for the price. I pair this with cordless impact wrench with same battery(5ah) in case of needed repair or quick tire change. Not a bad deal and has helped me a few times for sure.

D4262631-2A53-4078-B1BB-F95F1D92687A.png

Just saw this pop up on instagram- Doesn’t look like many exclusions. What items in particular are you guys picking up at harbor freight that a guy may be interested in?

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 558581

Just saw this pop up on instagram- Doesn’t look like many exclusions. What items in particular are you guys picking up at harbor freight that a guy may be interested in?
That add had the following small print for me... does not apply to generators or tool chests.

*Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. Valid in-store and online. Coupon must be presented at time of sale. Save 25% on any single item purchased. Coupon cannot be used with any of the following: Inside Track Club memberships, Extended Service Plans, Open Box Items, Gift Cards, prior purchases, Atlas, Bauer, Central Machinery, CoverPro, Hercules, Predator, compressors, generators, power stations, jacks, miter saws, safes, storage cabinets, carts, chests, or welders. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer valid on in-stock items only. Other restrictions may apply. Valid 5/26/23 through 5/29/23.