Harbor Freight Coupon

WKR
Do they still do those? I thought they stopped that in 2020.

Pn8hall

WKR
They sent me one and it does not have any exclusions other than the usual gift cards and other coupons use. No dollar limit listed. They dont send them very often thats for sure.

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not an Inside Track member and have been watching for a 25% off coupon to use on a new tool chest for over a year and I have yet to see one. When I see the 20% or 25% off, it has always excluded tool cabinets in the fine print.

BRoth82

WKR
Here you go guys, it expires tomorrow unfortunately.

Comment back if you use it.

Attachments

• harbor freight.jpg
    harbor freight.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 135

crich

WKR
Im always amazed when someone asks for a coupon and someone else comes in and snipes it...

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
Im always amazed when someone asks for a coupon and someone else comes in and snipes it...

Its all good, I had 20 minutes to use it if I had wanted it! Ha I'd be a bit cross had I stuck with it. Home Depot had the same workbench deal but with 6" more depth and decided to pony up for the extra room.

Coueser4

FNG
How are you getting these single use coupons like that?
I’m ITC member and get a bunch of emails from them and have not seen a coupon like that.

Pn8hall

WKR
I am guessing I got mine because i have not bought anything in a while. Coupon said “We missed You here is 25% off”. I am not an ITC member.

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
How are you getting these single use coupons like that?
I’m ITC member and get a bunch of emails from them and have not seen a coupon like that.
Second this. It's been a long time (well over a year, maybe 2) since I saw a straight up 20% or 25% off coupon without the typical restrictions. I'm signed up for all their emails and promos, etc.

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
I am guessing I got mine because i have not bought anything in a while. Coupon said “We missed You here is 25% off”. I am not an ITC member.
Do you have one of their credit cards? Are you signed up on their email list? They used to offer these multiple times a year and I haven't seen one in a really long time. I'm not a ITC member and do not have one of their credit cards, but am signed up for their emails.

BRoth82

WKR
Not sure how I got mine, I'm an inside track member but do not shop often and don't have their credit card.