Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it was 10 years ago last week that Ryan flipped the switch and brought Rokslide to life!

Thanks to all who’ve made this place great, (and good riddence to those who didn’t).

Here’s to another 10!

We have a thank you gift for a dozen or so of our original members who are still contributing and a few other “special“ (in a good kind of way) members. Just waiting on the @Ryan Avery to get me the list.

But a big thanks to all you members, “WKR” or not, who contribute and don’t put up with too much trolling.

Btaylor

WKR
I believe it was 10 years ago last week that Ryan flipped the switch and brought Rokslide to life!

Thanks to all who’ve made this place great, (and good riddence to those who didn’t).

Here’s to another 10!

We have a thank you gift for a dozen or so of our original members who are still contributing and a few other “special“ (in a good kind of way). Just waiting on the @Ryan Avery to get me the list.

But a big thanks to all you members, “WKR” or not, who contribute and don’t put up with too much trolling.
You social media types should have hunting good and destroyed by then. But if not maybe Luke Here will have all the questions answered. Rok on!!

Moserkr

WKR
Congrats to the Rokslide team! I may be one of the newer wkr’s, but I enjoy being here, learning, or contributing. Thanks for the great site! Cheers to the next 10!!

I remember finding this forum after I moved out west. I never realized how new it was when I came across it.

Hope it stays great for another 10, or more.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Congrats, big achievment for sure. Especially given the fact you've been able to keep the place from digressing into a hyper-negative, useless forum. Still by favorite by far. Keep it rolling!

Scoot

WKR
Congrats to you folks running the show here. Not sure how you reign in the monkeys sometimes (me being one of them), but you do! Here's to 10 more...

I believe it was 10 years ago last week ...

Thanks to all who’ve made this place great ...

We have a thank you gift for a dozen or so of our original members who are still contributing and a few other “special“ (in a good kind of way) members. Just waiting on the @Ryan Avery to get me the list.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so looking forward to my thank you gift, whatever it is 😁.

All kidding aside, you guys and of the moderators set the tone here and deserve the credit for such a wonderful site. I thank all of you!

Jimbob

WKR
Looks like I joined two days after Robby. It actually feels like a bit of a lifetime ago for me.

I was living in Ontario just dreaming of all the awesome hunts guys did out west. I remember reading reviews from the "Elkreaper" over on Bowsite then he started this website and I came over.

Since then I moved out west (which was never part of the life plan) and my son and I have been fortunate enough to enjoy some amazing mountain hunts.

I gotta say that Rokslide's members had a big part in getting me out here.

Here's to another 10 years of inspiring people to go further. THANKS!