Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!

Randle

WKR
Wow , thanks for putting up with me for 10 years. You guys have a tough job with all us ya hoo's
Top notch site by a top notch crew.

Congratulations

The staff of this websites seems to do a great job of allowing discussion, and not letting stuff go off the rails.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't a date, but an account number. Ryan hasn't got me the list but I believe it was around the first 25 accounts. So these would have all been created in late Feb/early March of 2012. Know more soon when Fuzzy gets out of bed :)

hunt1up

WKR
I’m trying to think back to when I joined. I got into hunting forums with Archerytalk a few years prior. Being from IL, I’d cut my teeth with western hunting with some Arizona family friends. Archerytalk was largely, and still is, whitetail driven and it didn’t have enough traffic for info on rifles(the devil), optics, or western species.

I know someone on AT mentioned Rokslide and it sort of progressed from there. Now I wake up and check the Rokslide classifieds on a daily basis, which has been both a blessing and a curse!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I believe it was 10 years ago last week that Ryan flipped the switch and brought Rokslide to life!

Thanks to all who’ve made this place great, (and good riddence to those who didn’t).

Here’s to another 10!

We have a thank you gift for a dozen or so of our original members who are still contributing and a few other “special“ (in a good kind of way) members. Just waiting on the @Ryan Avery to get me the list.

But a big thanks to all you members, “WKR” or not, who contribute and don’t put up with too much trolling.

This is such a great depository of information. Really don’t know what I would do without it. Daily it fuels my dreams and adventures. Appreciate you guys a TON on how you run it keeping things respectful amd on point.

Congratulations amd many thanks.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I’m trying to think back to when I joined. I got into hunting forums with Archerytalk a few years prior. Being from IL, I’d cut my teeth with western hunting with some Arizona family friends. Archerytalk was largely, and still is, whitetail driven and it didn’t have enough traffic for info on rifles(the devil), optics, or western species.

I know someone on AT mentioned Rokslide and it sort of progressed from there. Now I wake up and check the Rokslide classifieds on a daily basis, which has been both a blessing and a curse!
I think your join date is under your avatar on full-site mode

CorbLand

WKR

I found rokslide when someone posted on AT asking if anyone could get on rokslide or if the site was down. Came over, signed up and can’t remember the last time I went to AT.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been here since 2012. Best site on the net and glad to be part of it.
HOWEVER.......we should all get something for having to keep up on that JHOIS thread. Just sayin.

Randy ....

.and thanks to all of the staffers and Rok personnel.

Buckman

WKR
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ROKSLIDE!!!!!!! I too came over from AT. followed Aron i believe when found out he was part of this place. Wasn't a move i regret at all. Good times and lots of great info. Great people too.