Hanwag Alaskan GTX Boots Excellent Conditon 11.5 mens 200$ Shipped

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Had these Boots since last year but unfortunately my feet have changed. They are in awesome condition Many miles left on them. I went with some Asolo boots so these arent getting used. Photos below you can see condition. They have been treated and well cared for the little use I did get out of them. Paid 330$ will sell them 200$ shipped Paypal Buyer pays the fee or you can gift it. I ship insured which is also part of the price. Trades are welcome also. What do you have?

Pics:

jhall239

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be a good buy for someone wrong size for me. I have bad feet and these boots ,or a pair like them, lasted me over 4 years and thats saying something

Bump for you

jmden

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHTF, Been looking a bit at these boots to buy myself, but my feet are smaller than yours. What's your impression of these boots if you don't mind? Shape foot they fit, function, etc.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
sending you a pm
These are sold Pending Funds to 2Nasty4u

SHTF, Been looking a bit at these boots to buy myself, but my feet are smaller than yours. What's your impression of these boots if you don't mind? Shape foot they fit, function, etc.

These are fantastic boots unfortunately I have a wide food and when I ordered these they were out of Wides. So I went with the standards. Mistake I wont make again. These worked well even so the few times I used them but after about 5 miles of hiking i knew I was going to have to change them out.

Otherwise the Boots, quality, craftsmanship, support everything was perfect. Id buy another pair in wide in a heartbeat. I ended up getting a REI Gift Card for Christmas this year plus the after Christmas specials I scored on some Wides Asolo TPS520 GV's that fit much better for about 120$ out of pocket. Not bad for 300$ boots.

Id recommend the Hanwag's any day all day. They are great boots. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamMon