RokStok

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Dear Roksliders,

I hope to give you guys a real numbers update on current Rokstok production.

We are continuing to receive a steady flow of Rokstoks from Stockys and we are pushing them out as fast as quality will allow. I spent another few days with them recently to make sure they have everything they need from us and to make sure we are all on the same page for deliveries.

During the last 10 months we have received orders for approx. 650 Rokstoks before turning them off and no longer accepting orders.

Here are the current numbers of remaining orders for Rokstoks:

Of the remaining 371 stocks in the production list below, 71 Rokstoks have the following status: IN PRODUCTION, SHIPPED FROM STOCKYS, OR UM RECEIVED. This leaves 300 stocks left to produce.

1727117011798.png

If you ordered a railed Tikka Rokstok, you did the same as 90% of your fellow Roksliders. We have 2 molds for this configuration and Stockys can make 4 per day with those 2 molds. That doesn't mean it happens every day, those are max numbers.

Rail-less Tikkas, REM 700, and all other variants that are not Railed Tikka stocks can potentially be delivered much sooner which produced some confusion here. We are not skipping around and delivering whatever stocks we want. They are going in date order.

In line with our new Red Carpet Policy at UM, we have implemented a QC card for Rokstok production at Unknown Munitions. Check out the card at the bottom of this post that will be included with your Rokstok packaging as of this week. It includes a customer call if there is anything unclear about your order to make sure that we get everything right.

There is one lingering issue from Spartan rail installations with early Rokstoks. It is possible your stock received no screw, or a non magnetic screw in the bipod boss position. If you have this issue, we will send you a return label and return your stock in Jimmy Johns fashion after installing the correct screw.

I still cannot provide an exact ETA for any of you unless the stock happens to be at UM or on its way to us.

Once numbers are caught up, we will no longer take unlimited stock orders. We will release them in batches and close orders until those stocks are delivered. We have a good idea of what to carry in stock at UM after all of the initial orders and it will be all of our dreams to one day have stocks on the shelf ready for a quick paint job before shipping out the door.

We will also slim options down with Cerakote and rails to make life easier on Stockys and UM crew. You may finally get what you've always wanted.....one trinity rail option with pic, arca, and spartan in one. But not until we've filled all of these unique orders and yes it will be backwards compatible once it comes out.

We also still have plans for the Rokstok Lite once we get in front of all the first mistakes we've made.

I will watch this thread for the rest of the day should you have any direct questions for me.

RED CARPET- ROKSTOK.jpg

@Stockys @Ryan Avery @Formidilosus @Salmon River Solutions

Jake Mushaney
UM and S2H

Last edited:
Dear Roksliders,

We are continuing to receive a steady flow of Rokstoks from Stockys and we are pushing them out as fast as quality will allow. I spent another few days with them recently to make sure they have everything they need from us and to make sure we are all on the same page for deliveries.

During the last 10 months we have received orders for approx. 650 Rokstoks before turning them off and no longer accepting orders.

Of the remaining 371 stocks in the production list below, 71 Rokstoks have the following status: IN PRODUCTION, SHIPPED FROM STOCKYS, OR UM RECEIVED. This leaves 300 stocks left to produce.

View attachment 767860

If you ordered a railed Tikka Rokstok, you did the same as 90% of your fellow Roksliders. We have 2 molds for this configuration and Stockys can make 4 per day with those 2 molds. That doesn't mean it happens every day, those are max numbers.

Rail-less Tikkas, REM 700, and all other variants that are not Railed Tikka stocks can potentially be delivered much sooner which produced some confusion here. We are not skipping around and delivering whatever stocks we want. They are going in date order.

In line with our new Red Carpet Policy at UM, we have implemented a QC card for Rokstok production at Unknown Munitions. Check out the card at the bottom of this post that will be included with your Rokstok packaging as of this week. It includes a customer call if there is anything unclear about your order to make sure that we get everything right.

There is one lingering issue from Spartan rail installations with early Rokstoks. It is possible your stock received no screw, or a non magnetic screw in the bipod boss position. If you have this issue, we will send you a return label and return your stock in Jimmy Johns fashion after installing the correct screw.

I still cannot provide an exact ETA for any of you unless the stock happens to be at UM or on its way to us.

Once numbers are caught up, we will no longer take unlimited stock orders. We will release them in batches and close orders until those stocks are delivered. We have a good idea of what to carry in stock at UM after all of the initial orders and it will be all of our dreams to one day have stocks on the shelf ready for a quick paint job before shipping out the door.

We will also slim options down with Cerakote and rails to make life easier on Stockys and UM crew. You may finally get what you've always wanted.....one trinity rail option with pic, arca, and spartan in one. But not until we've filled all of these unique orders and yes it will be backwards compatible once it comes out.

We also still have plans for the Rokstok Lite once we get in front of all the first mistakes we've made.

I will watch this thread for the rest of the day should you have any direct questions for me.

View attachment 767862

Jake Mushaney
UM and S2H
I ordered a custom Tikka back in November. It was a LE green, but changed to the black carbon camo after you said you were not happy with the LE green finish quality. Is there a reason for the black carbon camo delay? Any idea when those will go into production?

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
Dear Roksliders,

View attachment 767860

View attachment 767862

Jake Mushaney
UM and S2H
Is there a way for us to know if our stock is at UM or on it's way?

atmat

WKR
Dear Roksliders,

View attachment 767860

View attachment 767862

Jake Mushaney
UM and S2H
So 300 stocks left, assuming 90% railed Tikka means 270 left. At 4 per day in perfect conditions, that means 68 working days (not sure if Stocky’s does weekends or not) before the stocks can even be built. Then shipping time to UM, cerakote, rail install, and shipping to customer. If folks aren’t working weekends, that’s still 4 more months of wait.

If you had 585 Tikka rail RS ordered (90% of 650), why did y’all only end up with 2 molds? At best you were going to end up with 150 working days to even manufacture the stocks.

Also, can the Trinity be ordered ad hoc for those of us who want one? Or do we still have to wait for all other orders to be filled first?

9.3koolaid

Lil-Rokslider
Dear Roksliders,

View attachment 767860

View attachment 767862

Jake Mushaney
UM and S2H
LE Green status?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You may finally get what you've always wanted.....one trinity rail option with pic, arca, and spartan in one. But not until we've filled all of these unique orders and yes it will be backwards compatible once it comes out.
Hope that doesn't mean it protrudes for the spartan vs countbore. Unless you just meant same footprint but earlier stocks will need to that hole milled?

Basically don't make something protrude from the rail in my opinion otherwise you defeat the whole purpose of the scalloped fore end I would think.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I ordered a custom Tikka back in November. It was a LE green, but changed to the black carbon camo after you said you were not happy with the LE green finish quality. Is there a reason for the black carbon camo delay? Any idea when those will go into production?
Both Green and black carbon camo went into production last week. Our first Rokstok order was 12/21/23.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So 300 stocks left, assuming 90% railed Tikka means 270 left. At 4 per day in perfect conditions, that means 68 working days (not sure if Stocky’s does weekends or not) before the stocks can even be built. Then shipping time to UM, cerakote, rail install, and shipping to customer. If folks aren’t working weekends, that’s still 4 more months of wait.

If you had 585 Tikka rail RS ordered (90% of 650), why did y’all only end up with 2 molds? At best you were going to end up with 150 working days to even manufacture the stocks.

Also, can the Trinity be ordered ad hoc for those of us who want one? Or do we still have to wait for all other orders to be filled first?
Because we didn't start with 650 orders, they were acquired over time. Once the trinity rail is developed we will post about it, hopefully by end of year which is when we expect to be done with this first round of Rokstoks.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hope that doesn't mean it protrudes for the spartan vs countbore. Unless you just meant same footprint but earlier stocks will need to that hole milled?

Basically don't make something protrude from the rail in my opinion otherwise you defeat the whole purpose of the scalloped fore end I would think.
It will not protrude, it will be the same look as the current rail.

lintond

WKR
LE Green status?

After I get mine of course ;)

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
All molds have been switched over to black carbon camo and green camo as of today. We have 33 railed tikka in the black and green camo. Those will be fulfilled and shipped to UM by 10/25. The Tikka no rail orders and 700s will be fulfilled and shipped to UM by 10/18.