hanging up the badge and gun after 36 years

sargent

WKR
Congratulations. Something tells me your retirement plans are not "sit back and take it easy." PM me if you're looking for a partner to knock that Adirondack Great Range Traverse off the bucket list.

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks guys- much appreciated!

Congratulations. Something tells me your retirement plans are not "sit back and take it easy." PM me if you're looking for a partner to knock that Adirondack Great Range Traverse off the bucket list.

will do, it's definitely on my list!

RCL

WKR
What a great career!
With all that experience you must have plenty of stories to tell.

Z Barebow

WKR
Congratulations on a great career! Thanks for your service! And I hope the next life chapter treats you well!

appreciate your service! sounds like you made the best of your career as well, which is all anyone can ask when the dust clears.

congrats on retirement, you deserve it and hope the adventure you're used to in life only increases!

Gone4Days

WKR
Congrats. I have 13 months until I’ll have my 20 years of service with local PD. I think it’ll be time to leave and find something else to do. Good luck to all future LEO’s, you’re going to need it.

what everyone says, thanks for your service, enjoy retirement, my friend is still hard at it, if i hadn't had cancer,i would have done it