Hand Me Down Elk Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

under h2o hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Over 100 archery turkey self filmed, many in the south where its the hardest to accomplish. Proud of that accomplishment. Had fun trying my hand at editing...all the footage plus some well acted out b roll, plus some shock factor stuff too. It's a success when nobody complains about the editing or acting... only comment on the content. Golden Moose award is one of my goals along with 300 bowkilled spring gobblers. Closing in on 250 and should get there. Close to 400 deer with a bow too, but not focused on them as much since getting into the elk game. They are so much fun...just like turkey. Hopefully can video them one day.

I'm really not sure how the psychology majors on here figured out that I was trading up for a better area because that wasn't even mentioned as an option in the beginning. Someone else thought of that and pm me with an offer. My spot as a starter spot for him in Montana, his spot for a backup location in case my Idaho spot gets burned out. Win win for both of us.

As far as posting pics i read some of the tips and tried to start a photobucket account but can't figure out how to put my pics in the bucket. Going to definitely have to figure that out before arrowing my Montana unlimited sheep which I should begin to try in a couple years. Currently getting into the best shape since elk hunting... I want to be able to eat those mountain, go deeper and pack out a big one.

Here's the deal Steve.. You should really quiet while your a head as they say... You're obviously a smart enough guy to figure out how to edit a video together on your computer. So your inability to figure out how to create a photo bucket account and post a photo here sounds like a sorry sad excuse and proves my point that you sir are a fraud. That being said how about you post a video of the photos to your youtube account then post the link so we can see your photos that away? Seeing how you know everything about posting videos to youtube this way you have zero excuse now... I have to say by the way. I sure hope you didn't break your arm patting yourself on the back...

To touch on the comment about psychology majors figuring out that your so called trade of a "HOT SPOT" for a "BACK UP" spot. Is it really that hard for you to be honest? If you're as good as you say you are with hunting elk, turkey or what ever. But can't figure out a back up spot or even a starting spot. You really expect the rest of us to believe that? No it's once again you trying to take someones hard foot work and turn it into a primary spot for you to try and leverage down the line. You said it yourself "I WAS TRADING UP FOR A BETTER AREA" in the psychology field we call that an freudian slip. So please stop lying you're only making yourself look more foolish then you already have... Your narcissistic mind set gets off on the attention you are drawing to yourself with all of this.. Its the same reason you so desperately want to win a Golden Moose award and why you give everyone your kill stats any chance you can. You receive some sort of gratification from hearing your own self.. Maybe you're mentally handicapped and have a learning disability so possibly this is not registering up in that head of yours. I only say this because you made a comment in one of your videos that turkey bow hunters have had the same oppression as black athletes in the 50's and 60's... Which is the dumbest thing i have heard this month. So congratulations another thing to add to your list of accomplishments.. You're official the dumbest person I have meet this month.

I'll finish this comment out with this... Steve I don't know you other then what you have posted online. I don't like to make things personal nor do I really want to attack you but you make it hard not to because you're arrogant,narcissistic, and just foolish. I am going to plead to those other people reading this... Please stop giving this guys the time of day. He has nothing to offer of value and his side show antics are nothing positive and only bring out the worst in our community.

Ka Pow. I AM OUT...

Status
Not open for further replies.