Gun parts classified?

Sell33

Lil-Rokslider
The guns classifieds seem to be overrun with parts and accessories lately. It seems to me it would be helpful to have separate forums for gun parts and the firearms themselves. I can’t be the only one that has had that thought. Anyone else considered this or have input?

Maybe the just subforum name could be changed to guns/ammo/parts?

I don't want to speak for everyone, but I feel like the majority of users don't browse using the main Rokslide Forum landing page that shows all sub-forums. Either we're using Tapatalk or just clicking "What's new" to see new threads posted inline, paying less attention to which sub-forum they're in.

If someone is looking specifically for something for sale, my guess is they'll use the search feature to find it?

Slick8

Lil-Rokslider
I've seen other forums do both, one section for all and broken down into subs.

I like the sub sections if it's a busy classifieds; Guns, Gun parts and accessories, Reloading supplies / Ammo.

OP
S

Sell33

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe the just subforum name could be changed to guns/ammo/parts?

I don't want to speak for everyone, but I feel like the majority of users don't browse using the main Rokslide Forum landing page that shows all sub-forums. Either we're using Tapatalk or just clicking "What's new" to see new threads posted inline, paying less attention to which sub-forum they're in.

If someone is looking specifically for something for sale, my guess is they'll use the search feature to find it?
Searching is certainly reasonable when looking for something specific. I enjoy browsing the guns section and seeing what is there, but it’s so overrun with parts that it’s not as easy to see actual guns for sale anymore.

ctcranor

FNG
Searching is certainly reasonable when looking for something specific. I enjoy browsing the guns section and seeing what is there, but it’s so overrun with parts that it’s not as easy to see actual guns for sale anymore.
This ^^^. Love to browse the guns but it is becoming overwhelming with the other stuff…which is a great indication that the site is doing well! Just time for an update! Love the archery for sale section!!!