Precision gas gun, Form?

ETtikka

WKR
The overall fit and precision of Larue are impressive, one of the few places that make their own
Barrels
Upper
Lower
Trigger
Stocks
Etc

OP
P

PaulIV

FNG
I have received the Lmt mars lower and will now order the upper assembly . I appreciate all the feed back given. I have very accurate bolt guns so the gas gun will be a new experience and learning curve which I’m looking forward to.

The MK12 mod 0 fits perfect with the other class you have. I am not an adjustable gas block or bolt carrier person- a properly ported barrel with a correct buffer and spring will work fine with any can that is suitable for a gas gun.
I was unaware of the mk-12 and researched it and I can now appreciate the suggestion and understand the reasoning. I am ordering the Pri mk-12 mod 0. Thank you for the advice.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
I have received the Lmt mars lower and will now order the upper assembly . I appreciate all the feed back given. I have very accurate bolt guns so the gas gun will be a new experience and learning curve which I’m looking forward to.

I was unaware of the mk-12 and researched it and I can now appreciate the suggestion and understand the reasoning. I am ordering the Pri mk-12 mod 0. Thank you for the advice.

Update us with how it works.