Grip Tape Recommendations

I have the side plates now and have a piece of the non slip tape like you would put on a step or boat platform on the back side and it works great.

Heck I go outta my way, spend more to not have money go to Walfart.

Several other companies I have the same opinion of.
I agree. People complain about 5 dollar differences, order off the internet, then wonder why no small businesses are around.

Yeah, but I do hold Walfart higher than bowtard.

He is a parasite to the hunting industry.
At least buying actual archery products a piece of it goes back into conservation from the pittman-robertson act. Little less guilty conscious.

Jcott948

FNG
A pretty ingenious idea I found over on AT (maybe it originated here somewhere, but either way…). Self-vulcanizing tape. Can be found at most home improvement stores. Harbor Freight carries it for $4.

Casey F

FNG
does this lizard skin get tacky? Just thinking it would create some more torque if your grip isnt perfect, is this the case?

I used to use Tourna Tennis (XL) tape and it works. I now use "Vet" tape which is tape used to wrap horses' ankles. The latter is nice and thin, durable, and absorbs sweat well. You can buy Vet tape at any ranch and farming store or order online.

I have been using tennis racquet tape for years, cheap and you can find it in any sporting goods store. Down and dirty, the same thing as Bowmar tape. Same, Same..