Greatest hunting head of all time

huntnful

WKR
It looks like we’re pretty much totally agree on this subject ;)

I own the same tripod and head but use the Fluid Head on that tripod when using much larger glass.
Oh nice!

My biggest piece of glass in an 88mm KOWA. And the regular pan head is DECENT with it. It’s plenty stable when locked it, and just okay with actually glassing and panning around with it. But I don’t actively glass with it too often

OP
Tricer

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
My three greatest passions in life are God, Family, and building tripods/accessories. I would not make the claim unless I fully believed it.

Time will tell. But I can tell you there is nothing like this head on the market. This head will sell itself not influencers. When you guys buy one be sure to send me a thank you DM.

I do not do comparison videos or talk about competition but I guarantee those reviews will come. Gonna be hard to find something to compare it to since nothing exists.

One thing I do not lack is confidence. This is the greatest hunting head ever made. I have listened to hunters as well as my own needs and experiences. If you are a rifle hunter that likes to glass and shoot from your tripod you will buy this head.

Please feel free to one up me with your designs and products I am patiently waiting. Until then keep the keyboards typing nothing motivated me more than doubters.

WKR

WKR
My three greatest passions in life are God, Family, and building tripods/accessories. I would not make the claim unless I fully believed it.

Time will tell. But I can tell you there is nothing like this head on the market. This head will sell itself not influencers. When you guys buy one be sure to send me a thank you DM.

I do not do comparison videos or talk about competition but I guarantee those reviews will come. Gonna be hard to find something to compare it to since nothing exists.

One thing I do not lack is confidence. This is the greatest hunting head ever made. I have listened to hunters as well as my own needs and experiences. If you are a rifle hunter that likes to glass and shoot from your tripod you will buy this head.

Please feel free to one up me with your designs and products I am patiently waiting. Until then keep the keyboards typing nothing motivated me more than doubters.
What the heck?
That came off as arrogant rather than confident

stv117

Lil-Rokslider
Have you seen DZ????

I have created the greatest glassing/shooting head of all time. It’s the best of both worlds a fluid head with a ball head built into it. Ball heads suck for glassing and fluid heads are not great for shooting. Now you have both in on 14oz package.

I have been keeping this one close to the vest until the patent went through now I am ready to show the world.

We are in production now and will have these in stock in October. I am sure we will open preorders up soon. This one is going to sell out fast.

View attachment 741195

so cool !!!!!!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member

I would be really interested in doing a comparison review. I'll get ahold of you to talk details.

Proverbs 27:2

huntnful

WKR
Product launch with a 12 second video that shows you nothing about the product. Guess we'll just trust you when you say it's the best ever.
Literally doesn’t use the product in any way whatsoever in the video. I don’t trust anyone using a vortex viper with a 6” sunshade attached, right off the bat lol. Now I need even more convincing 😅

Gonna be hard to find something to compare it to since nothing exists.
An RRS with Anvil + PT-Scout would be a good start.
One thing I do not lack is confidence.
That's certainly evident.
Are you under the influence of something right now?

Last edited:
OP
Tricer

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
What the heck?
That came off as arrogant rather than confident
Ya man I am sorry if Rokslide is used to brands rolling over. I won’t do it. If people want to throw jabs you will get it back.

100% I can be a little arrogant or have an ego but when trying to build what I am trying to build that is necessary.

I was just trying to show you guys something I truly feel is amazing. My goal is to help hunters be more successful but time and time again this site love to tear apart their own.

The head will be available in October. It is the best hunting head ever made.