Great hunt with Jake Jefferson

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
We had another great hunt with Jake. This was my second daddy daughter hunt with Jake. We took two Grizzlies and a super black bear. The biggest bear squared over 9ft. If you are looking for a fun and exciting Alaska adventure give Jake a call. We paired this up with some super fun halibut fishing at the end of the week out of Wasilla and stayed there over night. PM me for more details on our Anchorage adventure! If you are interested in the cost, call Jake. I think he also has prices listed on his website. The fishing was $400/person + tip which seems pretty standard.

Attachments

• IMG_0772.jpeg
    IMG_0772.jpeg
    694.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8284.jpeg
    IMG_8284.jpeg
    695.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0853.jpeg
    IMG_0853.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
This is awesome. I’m moose hunting with my oldest daughter next year. So cool. What was the hunt like?

eamyrick

WKR
Awesome. Would love to hear more about your trip. I’m headed to Alaska late August for an interior Grizz hunt.

wyosteve

WKR
A friend and I hunted with Jake last spring. Got 2 bears within 3 minutes of each other. Planning to go back in 20226!

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Who is this guy? I googled and found his website. What makes him better than other outfitters?

Who is this guy? I googled and found his website. What makes him better than other outfitters?
Jake is just a genuine good guy. Hard working. Does his own guiding for his outfit. Great stories l. Knows how to get it done. It's hard to describe without hunting with him. He's just cool to hunt with

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
ericthered

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
Jake's well known on Rockslide so you can check that out. I found him as a referral from here. I've never hunted bears with anyone else. My experience with Jake's been really good. 4 grizzlies and 1 black bear in 2 hunts with my daughters. I'll be going back with my 3rd daughter in a year or two. That's all I can really tell you.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Great Bears man and congrats! If ya don’t mind, I’ll be reaching out regarding the Griz hunt.

We had another great hunt with Jake. This was my second daddy daughter hunt with Jake. We took two Grizzlies and a super black bear. The biggest bear squared over 9ft. If you are looking for a fun and exciting Alaska adventure give Jake a call. We paired this up with some super fun halibut fishing at the end of the week out of Wasilla and stayed there over night. PM me for more details on our Anchorage adventure! If you are interested in the cost, call Jake. I think he also has prices listed on his website. The fishing was $400/person + tip which seems pretty standard.
Do you have any more pictures of the black bear? The noggin on that thing looks huge!