GPO Passion HD 10x42?

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Was wondering what the consensus is on these. They seem to have excellent online reviews for binos in the $1k category, but I don't see them mentioned much on this forum...? Most of the talk for binos in this category revolve around Maven, Meopta, Zeiss and Kowa. I watched the Backwoods Pursuit review on these and they performed in the top 10 of all binos in every price category.

Am I missing something? Anyone have any input on these? I've narrowed my search to the Maven B.6, Meopta MeoPro Air, and these. Kowa Genesis were tempting but the weight and size kind of turned me off from them, plus I already have a Kowa spotter, so kind of wanting to try something different in binos.

Insights would be appreciated.

ridgefire

WKR
I was torn between the Kowa Genesis and the Leica Trinovid HD and asked Doug with Cameraland and he recommended the GPO over both the ones I asked about. I had never heard of them before yesterday. They get really good reviews so I might give them a shot.

Fogalo

Lil-Rokslider
Some guide in CO recommended them to a friend of mine. I’d be interested in the 12.5s but haven’t heard much about them.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have such confidence in the GPO Passion HD's that if you buy one from us and do not agree that they are better than you expected for the price, we will take them back - full refund, no issues. We understand many folks have not had an opportunity to get one in their hands so this offer will make it easier for you

CoStick

WKR
We have such confidence in the GPO Passion HD's that if you buy one from us and do not agree that they are better than you expected for the price, we will take them back - full refund, no issues. We understand many folks have not had an opportunity to get one in their hands so this offer will make it easier for you
Hi, how do these compare with SLC?

@gr8fuldoug can you describe surprisingly close? I’m very interested in the 12.5s as I’ve been looking at els but the flatner makes me sick after awhile. Started looking at the 12s leica makes. Currently have 12 razor hds for reference

Bailer

Lil-Rokslider
I had the 12.5’s. I think they are as good as anything in that price range, probably a little better. Resale is worse than most other options in that price point.

nhgt_fd

FNG
GPO HD is good. Similar level to Conquest HD or slightly better sharpness. Also, for me, it provides lower eye strain compared to other $1K models.