Good eats Waikiki

What’s your favorite place to eat in Waikiki, not particular on type of food but would love a good steakhouse and seafood place

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really steak, but if you want a little more relaxed atmosphere, Paia Fish Market is quite good, IMO.

Not really steak, but if you want a little more relaxed atmosphere, Paia Fish Market is quite good, IMO.

There was a little hole in the wall sushi place on the ground floor of I believe the Monarch hotel. Also my buddy says the nachos at Tapas on the 3rd Friday of the month are pretty good.

jbosk15808

Lil-Rokslider
If staying in Waikiki: Mortons Steakhouse, Signature and Hy's Steakhouse would top my list in that order. These will also have a dress code which is why I like them, it's can be frustrating trying to go out to a nice dinner and tourist look like they just came from the beach.

Monkeypod is my go to when taking clients or visitors out cause it's more laid back and the mai tais are the best mostly cause of the lilikoi foam.

If able to drive, definitely check out Haleiwa Joe's for their prime rib. Last time I ordered it it took me 2 days to finish.

For seafood, depends what you're wanting but in general: 53 by the sea, Nicos Pier 38 and Nicos Upstairs, and Uncle's

OMB

WKR
Duke's on Sunday, of course.

I'd go to at least check the box, or at least happy hour there when it's slower around 3PM before dinner.

jimh406

WKR
Hy’s is good but has a dress code. Relatively inexpensive, Lulus with live music some nights.

Unfortunately, some didn’t survive the Covid shutdowns.

OP
Invisiblecreek
Thanks for suggestions guys! Have been to a couple listed above and have a couple planned out for this week, dukes did not disappoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HIhunter

FNG
Wolfgang’s Steak House above the Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki. Always been great.

northernalpine

Lil-Rokslider
If you want to break away from the tourist area, check out Uncle Bo’s, the food trucks by Foodland Pupukea, and Ted’s Bakery for dessert on the north side. Haleiwa area has some gems.

Last edited: