Good Colorado Bull

Post up your giant bulls.
Often times read text is interpreted in the voice of the reader. The comment was meant to be in good humor(sarcasm if you will). Men like to Razz each other but apparently it's not allowed in this safe space. Clearly not a satellite bull, in fact it's a great looking bull. I've only been close to big bulls with a cow tag. Funny, right? I'll go back to lurking in the background, and keep my snarky (humorous) comments to myself.

Rich M

WKR
I like the photo of OP holding the rack, inside the antlers - classic! Excellent character on those antlers.

And he shouldn't have had to. Kudos to him for humoring you but I sure as hell wouldn't.

OP took it as it was meant, and is good humored. You on the other hand do need to relax.

Herd bull for sure. What caliber did you shoot that heavy weight bullet from? I’m a fan of rounds like that. They make for dead elk instead of just a hunting story. Congratulations!

Laramie

WKR
OP took it as it was meant, and is good humored. You on the other hand do need to relax.
That's why he was one of the first to like my comment...

Your thread from a few weeks ago is no different. You are entitled to your opinion but you are definitely in the minority. Where it crosses a line is when you or your minions start calling guys out on well intentioned threads.

Rich M

WKR
That's why he was one of the first to like my comment...

Your thread from a few weeks ago is no different. You are entitled to your opinion but you are definitely in the minority. Where it crosses a line is when you or your minions start calling guys out on well intentioned threads.
IMG_2888.jpeg

My buddies are fun loving little guys.

I just dont like deception.

Last edited:
So many snarky comments lately. Some of the attitudes represented in this thread, and others recently, just flat piss me off.

Not every animal is as huge as a Jimmy John paid for animal and that's ok. Not every guy needs to hug the antlers just so we can internet judge the worthiness of the hunters animal.

I, and many others on here, appreciate seeing what others post. It would be nice if a guy could just post a pic and tell his story without being scrutinized or have the 12 year old level comments demeaning the animal or hunter.
This is why I will not post a pic of anything. I creep around the three big web hunting forums all the time but will never share or post. I've noticed these sites have died in the last couple of years.