Good Colorado Bull

cobrad

FNG
IMG_7856.jpeg
Was looking for a big 6 point I had been watching for a while but 3 days into the hunt hadn’t found him again. Looked up over my candy bar and thought I saw an elk across the canyon. Looked good though the spotter, ranged at 687 yards and a 245 grain Berger EOL dropped him in his tracks. One of my best bulls ever.

Laramie

WKR
So many snarky comments lately. Some of the attitudes represented in this thread, and others recently, just flat piss me off.

Not every animal is as huge as a Jimmy John paid for animal and that's ok. Not every guy needs to hug the antlers just so we can internet judge the worthiness of the hunters animal.

I, and many others on here, appreciate seeing what others post. It would be nice if a guy could just post a pic and tell his story without being scrutinized or have the 12 year old level comments demeaning the animal or hunter.

So many snarky comments lately. Some of the attitudes represented in this thread, and others recently, just flat piss me off.

Not every animal is as huge as a Jimmy John paid for animal and that's ok. Not every guy needs to hug the antlers just so we can internet judge the worthiness of the hunters animal.

I, and many others on here, appreciate seeing what others post. It would be nice if a guy could just post a pic and tell his story without being scrutinized or have the 12 year old level comments demeaning the animal or hunter.
Thanks Laramie! I 100% agree. This site has sure changed.