Good but inexpensive socks

I’m in military and we also had issued DARN merino socks that I personally used on deployments and I don’t put any other brand on my feet when I wear boots.

My .02 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

logan123

Lil-Rokslider
FYI Darn Tuff supports BLM and gender change look it up Not somebody I want to buy from
Absolutely right. They're insanely liberal (literally insane) but their socks are the best and this is one instance where I'll buy a product knowing there's a 400# man dressed as a woman with purple hair who hates me, making it.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
FYI Darn Tuff supports BLM and gender change look it up Not somebody I want to buy from
Thanks @Brad Metcalf

Every man man/woman/it/LQGBT+-/non-binary has they're price, but if I am going to sell out, it's going to be for a better reason than a good pair of socks. YMMV.

Eddie

ropeup79

Lil-Rokslider
Kirkland wool socks are great for the price. I also like the Puma crew socks (also from Cost Co) for everyday wear.

Titan_Bow

WKR
I wear merino socks pretty much all the time now. Key is Sierra Trading Post. Just search merino, they always have them. Better still if there’s a store near you. I’ve picked up smartwool, iniinjini, farm to feet, etc. and have never paid more than probably 10 or 12 bucks a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire power

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing’s cheap right now but Berkshire B seems to be fairly priced at the moment and great long term never sell stock.

eric1115

WKR
I waffled for so long on getting some darn tough's, but after getting 3 pairs of midweight boot and one of heavy over the calf a year ago I've not worn any of my Costco, smartwool, lorpen, or anything else except my kenetreks a couple of times. They're still in near perfect shape, and I wear them literally every day, standing/walking all day. It's time to purge all others from my sock drawer. I just got 3 pairs of lightweight for summer wear about a month ago, equally pleased. A place called gobros.com runs 25% off a couple times a year, making them like $17-20 for most options. I could not bring myself to spend the money for so long, but so glad I did.

I buy a few pairs a year from Moosejaw. They always have sales. I’ve gotten pairs of Smartwool socks on there for $8-10/pair or less. They won’t be hunting colors, but who cares when you’re wearing pants….

They have a large sale now it looks like that spans multiple brands.

Moosejaw Socks

BDRam16

WKR
The Cabelas Instinct Merino are $16 and I’ve gotten multiple seasons out of them and they still look new. Great sock.