Gonna give this workout a try figured I’d share and it’s free!

Dgregory

FNG
Seems like a good, intense training regimen. My problem is that I’d have to google almost every movement. Jane Fonda’s, pigeon stretch, etc? I’ve never heard of most of these things. Either way I need something new to get me in mountain shape. I live at sea level so it’s always a struggle. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big.eds

FNG
I saw that also and its actually quite interesting that you need to do some research. Almost like you plan out the day/week before. Very doable and like you, I'm at sea level, nothing gets you in MTN shape better than MTN....here goes some biking!!! Good luck on your journey. The reward at the end is priceless!

OP
A

Amincey34

FNG
By tackling, you mean you'll do sessions 1-25 and I'll do 26-50?

I just meant someone to do it along with me and see what works for them! I’m on session 12 and it’s a killer. Definitely some odd movements but it’s great. I have the benefit of being in the mountains but we all have to stay after it.

OP
A

Amincey34

FNG
I saw that also and its actually quite interesting that you need to do some research. Almost like you plan out the day/week before. Very doable and like you, I'm at sea level, nothing gets you in MTN shape better than MTN....here goes some biking!!! Good luck on your journey. The reward at the end is priceless!

You find biking to help? My wife has a peleton but I can’t get myself to enjoy it like I do hiking/ running. If I knew it would be beneficial id force myself more! Thanks brother!

big.eds

FNG
I find mountain biking to help a lot to build leg stregth and the speed helps build a mental picture of the places I'll venture to. ALOHA!