Goat Knives ghosting me?

grainhog

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a Capra Hunter Ti from Goat website on August 15, which is 21 days ago. No response to two emails I've sent, and no shipping notification. If I haven't heard anything by Monday I'm reporting a fraudulent transaction to my cc co. Can't think of a valid excuse for taking payment and then ghosting customers for 3 weeks.

intunegp

WKR
I know you're 3+ weeks now and it doesn't excuse the lack of communication, but it says right on the product page estimated shipping time is two weeks. They're also currently out of stock in all configurations. Maybe stock ran out before your order could be filled. Again, they should be communicating with you about this.

edit: After some clicking around, everything on their site is out of stock except a couple shirts, hats, and sheath parts. Wonder if the ship is sinking or they're having supplier issues.

OP
grainhog

grainhog

Lil-Rokslider
They use Shopify - send a report immediately for payment/non-delivery.

Thanks. Apparently they won't let me submit this until 30 days have passed. Pretty sorry in my opinion.

OP
grainhog

grainhog

Lil-Rokslider
I know you're 3+ weeks now and it doesn't excuse the lack of communication, but it says right on the product page estimated shipping time is two weeks. They're also currently out of stock in all configurations. Maybe stock ran out before your order could be filled. Again, they should be communicating with you about this.

edit: After some clicking around, everything on their site is out of stock except a couple shirts, hats, and sheath parts. Wonder if the ship is sinking or they're having supplier issues.
None of this excuses taking my payment and ignoring me. They should have notified and refunded me immediately if they didn't actually have what their website let me order. And yeah it's been over 3 weeks now.

intunegp

WKR
None of this excuses taking my payment and ignoring me. They should have notified and refunded me immediately if they didn't actually have what their website let me order. And yeah it's been over 3 weeks now.

Oh my bad, I thought my first sentence said it doesn't excuse the lack of communication :rolleyes: You chose to post here so I offered additional information that you didn't provide so we can get a fuller picture of the situation.

Again, the product page says estimated shipping time two weeks. It has been three weeks and one day. So maybe their estimate was off a week. And again, they should be communicating with you about whatever is going on.

Sportsman's Warehouse has them on clearance for $115.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Damn, people are impatient. It is annoying when things don't ship in time, and perhaps there will be no delivery, but you have 60 to 90 days depending on your CC to contest it.

I'm all for posting to get more information, but this post
makes this thread sound more like a Karen trying to smear a company than someone seeking information given the post it is replying to. I was sympathetic, until getting to it.

OP
grainhog

grainhog

Lil-Rokslider
Damn, people are impatient. It is annoying when things don't ship in time, and perhaps there will be no delivery, but you have 60 to 90 days depending on your CC to contest it.

I'm all for posting to get more information, but this post

makes this thread sound more like a Karen trying to smear a company than someone seeking information given the post it is replying to. I was sympathetic, until getting to it.
Why does it hurt your feelings that I'm expressing concern that the company charged my card and is completely radio silent? Some of you Karens need to spend less time on the internet.

OP
grainhog

grainhog

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with @Marbles

Whats the point of your post bud.
You just angry and want to vent that you dont have what you bought right now?
I dont see you asking for advice. So you just want to complain. Got it.
You just defending the garbage practices of your buddy's business bud? The point, bud, was to relay the very poor cs experience, as is often done on this site, and to get any knowledgable input...which I got in one comment above, followed by confusing white knight defenses of the indefensible lateness and lack of communication. Thanks for hearing me out bud.

I don't know that the OP is upset by the fact that the knife hasn't shipped but maybe is more concerned that it hasn't shipped coupled with the fact that he has reached out to the company multiple times with no response.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could say that wouldn't raise concerns or suspicions.