GMU 35, 36, 45, 361

snik

FNG
Drew a 3rd season 35 Colorado Deer Tag. Let’s see some deer that have been taken off these units.

street

WKR
I saw a lot of little two points in 35 last year scouting in winter. No big deer. TIFWIW

I've hunted these units for archery elk nearly every year since 2011, some years spending a week early and a week late in the season. From my experience the game populations have reduced every year, that includes deer, bear, moose and elk. Unfortunately, the only populations increasing is the hunters and recreational folks our for a day on the mountain.
We hike in about 3 to 4 miles and set up a remote camp for the week, hunting away from camp another mile or so. When we first started hunting this area it was normal to see 1 hunter or group of hunters over the span of a week. The last few trips we run into atleast one hunter or group per day, some days 2 or 3 groups.
We've tried other drainages and new ground within the group of units and experienced the same crowding issue. We've since moved to a different region a fewhours away and found elk again.
Best of luck!