Glock red dot.

mercy17

FNG
I didn’t think ahead enough to buy the MOS so added leupold deltaPoint micro to my Glock 19. It’s pr cool.

Attachments

• B3B5F8A3-52CC-4887-943C-AE80985739B5.png
    B3B5F8A3-52CC-4887-943C-AE80985739B5.png
    375.2 KB · Views: 31

Eleven

FNG
Form, I hate to ask since your work on the scope reliability testing has cost me a bunch of money…. What are your experiences with the delta point pro? A reliable sight? I have two that have been good so far, but I haven’t put them through any kind of abuse yet.

Also, I went from primarily carrying a G19 to a 365xl simply because I found the 365xl way easier to get fast first round hits on steel out to 50yds.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Form, I hate to ask since your work on the scope reliability testing has cost me a bunch of money…. What are your experiences with the delta point pro? A reliable sight? I have two that have been good so far, but I haven’t put them through any kind of abuse yet.

No. They are notorious for drifting zero from just shooting, electronic issues, outright failure, etc. I’ve used multiple of every iteration and they all go bad. Beside that, at this point other than the tiniest options, there isn’t a good case for an open emitter sight. The Aimpoint Acro P2 is the best pistol red dot on the market.

Also, I went from primarily carrying a G19 to a 365xl simply because I found the 365xl way easier to get fast first round hits on steel out to 50yds.

The P365 is a very shootable striker fired pistol.

Jhy

FNG
I’m waiting for some more feedback on the Holosun SCS MOS before I put something on my Glock 17 MOS. Or for more companies to follow suit with a direct fit Glock MOS sight minus the plates to keep the profile low and co witness without changing iron sights.

No. They are notorious for drifting zero from just shooting, electronic issues, outright failure, etc. I’ve used multiple of every iteration and they all go bad. Beside that, at this point other than the tiniest options, there isn’t a good case for an open emitter sight. The Aimpoint Acro P2 is the best pistol red dot on the market.

The P365 is a very shootable striker fired pistol.
Are you putting an ACRO on a p365 or using the RMRcc?

I've run Holosun 407/507K's on mine & currently have the EPS carry on my EDC since last summer with no issues
My 507k shake awake never worked correctly and I have it on constant on. Tends to go through batteries every few months but otherwise it's been fine. I've had a 503 fail to hold zero and now my full sized 507 will not stay on, so I'm 0-3 for holosuns working correctly which makes me jaded. I would love to have a EPS carry but at this point I don't think I have enough faith in holosun QC to put another one on my edc.

Do you think the new Glock performance trigger bridges this at all? Supposedly it mimics the 320/365 trigger.
Not to drift this thread further but I am intrigued by this trigger. I have a couple of glocks wearing apex triggers and they shoot very well.

for Red dots, I have a mix of RMRs and 507 mounted on MOSs with CHWP plates. No issues with any of them.

JjamesIII

WKR
I have a Glock 19 MOS and I’m finally looking at making the jump to actually putting some type of red dot system on it. Is the RMR type 2 still be the most recommended.
What have you guys used, what do you like?

Next question has anybody put a red dot on a Glock 26 or 27?
Rmr is the way to go, I’m happy. Co-witnessed with suppressor sights helps you transition from irons to the red dot world and acts as a backup that you’ll probably never need- hence investing in an rmr.

NSI

WKR
Have a Glock 45 MOS and a p365. Love both.

The Aimpoint Acro P2 is the very best pistol sight made.

I only run Holosuns, and I've been exceptionally pleased with the k series (p365) and the ubiquitous 509t or whatever they call their acro knockoff. I love the death donut and the enclosed emitter.

-J

bdg848

WKR
I'm interested in sigs new m17 optic. Currently only for the Army's m17 pistol but surely, they are going to make one for other guns.

NDGuy

WKR
No. The mechanics of how the Glock trigger and striker makes it what it is.
Have you used anything besides the RMRcc on the 43x? Seems to be the only option

What about the 45? I am looking at the RMR, 509t, and obviously the ACRO

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Have you used anything besides the RMRcc on the 43x? Seems to be the only option

I’ve used a bunch. They all feature a small enough window, that I generally choose iron sights and not a dot. My eyes are good enough that a dot doesn’t help that much to overcome that shortcomings for me.

What about the 45? I am looking at the RMR, 509t, and obviously the ACRO

The Acro P2 is the only real choice. No open emitter sight should really be in consideration at this point, and the Holosuns aren’t renovator as reliable as the Aimpoints when seen in large numbers.