Girls Getting Bloody

7Bartman

WKR
That's a helluva story. Those girls will remember that for the rest of their lives. Congrats for making memories.

Michael54

WKR
Awesome! But....im gonna need the size and weight specifications of that doll....ounces are lbs after all🤣. You don't get many chances for memories like that.

OP
Huntinaz

Huntinaz

Lil-Rokslider
From worst title ever, to best story ever! Nice work!
Ha you don’t like the title?! I don’t think it’s my best either but what impressed me most about the ordeal was that my girls did so well when they actually saw it happen For the first time.

I try not to sugar coat things too much but experience is different than hearing stories. It’s a bloody business and they saw it all for what it is, and now they have seen exactly how we get the things we like to eat, and they are on board. We got bloody and we we got food, and it felt good. That’s why I went with the title

Also I had other stuff to do and was sick of writing;)

Great story and life time memories. Kids, daughters, neighbors, doing for others, sharing experiences, enjoying the outdoors - we need a lot more of this in our world for sure. Congrats on an excellent experience and the teachable moments, and passing on our great sport!!