Giardia

Drenalin

WKR.
If you really want to make it scientific, I have a good friend that has giardia now that he isn't treating. He could send you a sample to inoculate yourself for a formal trial.
Like a stool sample? Or is it actually transmissible through blood too?

BBob

WKR
Or is it actually transmissible through blood too?
Cysts need to get into your mouth and swallowed where they’ll end up in your gut for the magic to happen. They aren’t transmissible through the bloodstream or mucus membranes like your nose. Keep your hands clean the best you can. Not much gets through the shell so they need to be physically washed off your hands. I don’t think sanitizing solutions like alcohol hand gel touches them at all.

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/giardia/infection-sources.html

Last edited:

Drenalin

WKR.
I was thinking about a bag of his crap, thought it was appropriate for this thread. :).
7zonof.jpg

BBob

WKR
Every day, we stray a little further from God.

Does going up and saying, ‘hey I’m a WKR on rokslide’ get all the panties to drop in the bars in Bozeman?
I think that 99.999999% of us “WKR’s” really don’t give much a crap about it. I sure don’t. It’s an admittedly juvenile diversion and having fun on a silly Internet forum. By having fun with a silly moniker on a silly Internet forum are we (WKR’s) really straying from God? Seriously?

ROKnROAL

FNG
I think that 99.999999% of us “WKR’s” really don’t give much a crap about it. I sure don’t. It’s an admittedly juvenile diversion and having fun on a silly Internet forum. By having fun with a silly moniker on a silly Internet forum are we (WKR’s) really straying from God? Seriously?
Jeez, have a smoke and take a joke, pal.

Q child

WKR
I tried taking Ivermectin before shooting up with dirty needles. I did contract HIV, but have not yet contracted Hepatitis. Pretty good result!

TaperPin

WKR
In communities that get giardia living in public swimming pools, they have to drain the pool to get rid of them. Lol