Geovid vs Conquest

Gnorris

FNG
Good Morning everyone. I searched, but couldn’t find a comparison between the optical quality of the new Leica Geovid-R 10x42 binos. I currently use the Conquest 10x42, but don’t want to step down in the area of edge to edge clarity. Has anyone had the chance to look through each of these? I am really wanting a range finding binocular. Any help is greatly appreciated.

HONEYBADGER

Lil-Rokslider
I have had all 3 Swaro, Leica, and Zeiss.

My preference is the Leica, I have the Geovid Pro now. They are the best combination of range finder/optics.

2nd favorite would be the Zeiss. Not quite as good to my eye as the Leica but range finder worked great.

3rd Swarovski. Maybe the best optically but the range finder did not work nearly as good as the other two.

All range finding Binos are a compromise between optical quality and range finding, I think Leica has the best combo.

Outwest

WKR
No, to answer your question I don’t think you’d be stepping down optically to go to the leicas from the conquest. I haven’t seen the new geovid r but the older ones seemed pretty on par to the conquests I looked through to my eyes.