Garmin Fenix 7 Sapphire solar

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders! We got our Garmin Black Friday promo early this year. We scored a bunch of Garmin Fenix 7 Sapphire solar watches with the DLC bezel. $449.99! Even better pricing if you know the "Rokslide" secret code...

Gseith

WKR
Just ordered mine. This is a great deal if you’re looking for a garmin watch . I have been looking for a replacement for my Fenix 6 that starting to give me some problems.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How does it compare to Epix 2?
Its almost exactly the same features as the Epix 2. But it has the MIP display and battery lasts 2-3 times longer! And most important for most garmin watch guys, is the sapphire display and DLC bezel. This means it takes a heck of a lot more to scratch either. Stick with the Epix 2 if you like the bright AMOLED display, or go with the Fenix 7 Sapphire if you want something considerably more rugged with better battery life.

ewade07

WKR
Just ordered mine. This is a great deal if you’re looking for a garmin watch . I have been looking for a replacement for my Fenix 6 that starting to give me some problems.
funny you wrote this, my fenix 6x sapphire just took a complete dump on me yesterday