Game on

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Up at 4:15. Cindy is all spry, me all tired.
Shot some blind bale in the dark and it felt "good". Didn't shoot yesterday till we got back to camp and we were rusty. Gotta fire a few arrows daily.

Rained about half the night, which is good as its dry. We'll see if the deer behavior changes this morning. Coming in from the south and hunting a little lower.

Rick,

Great question on the headlamps and how we find our way in the dark. I can't speak for Robby but I just follow the glow when his shirt is off! 😄

We've found a good buck! We're watching him hoping he'll bed down where we can see him. Fog is rolling in and out. Robby thinks he's 28" minimum. Sweet!

We're watching him praying he'll bed down. The fog is making it really tough. Robby's trying to dig the cactus pokey's out of his hiney.

NSW41

FNG
Good luck getting him Cindy. Don't sit on any Cactus 🌵. See you in a few and Baylee says hi!!

Cindy on the glass Robby here He's at least 27-28 4by5 good buk
we watched his two pt buddy bed an d are assuming big is there 2 Waiting Now

We're going to go after him. We've gained 1000' feet in about 30 minutes. Spooked another nice buck but we're still ok. Sweaty.

Jodi

Super Moderator
I meant, I love this quote.

Also love that you are so close to a big deer.
Rick,

Great question on the headlamps and how we find our way in the dark. I can't speak for Robby but I just follow the glow when his shirt is off! 😄

We've moved about 50 yards just sneaking ever so slowly. We're picking apart every bush etc. The wind is swirling a bit but so far we're okay.