Game Bags

Maverick1

WKR
I’ve used the same set of pillow cases for 10 years on deer and elk. I had my wife stitch some paracord into the top of it so I can cinch it and hang it. You can also put them in a vacuum sealer to make them a little more compact and fit in your pack.
Same. But I use women’s 4XL panty hose vacuum sealers. Disposable, do not get reused!

WYndy1

FNG
Depends on your hunt. In the mountains/backcountry I use Argali high country which imo are the best money can buy. For day hunts I have cheaper Allen back country which have served me well for several seasons. I started with pillow cases and diy deep bags made from sheets (synthetic/nylon blends) which also worked good but ended up with random lose threads occasionally.

WCB

WKR
I use the cheap cheese cloth ones. Buy the big ones and you can double wrap quarters. Never had an issue and if one rips or gets lost who cares. When done with them soak them in cold water for a few hours in the slop sink then throw in the washing machine come out brand new. My buddy uses pillow cases...star wars if I remember right but could be a mix.