Fun with 3D Printers

elkliver

WKR
View attachment 422544
Printed a spacer for my new (to me) Tight Spot 7 Arrow quiver. Normally the sight mount is the the spacer, but I'm utilizing the Bridge-Lock system for dovetails on my Mathews V3x.

The spacer is thinner, lighter, and wider than the sight mount and the extra width reduces the quiver flex a little since it fully supports the back of the QD mount.
I have trouble with my Tight Spot interfering with the Fall away arrow rest if I dont off set it a bit. I had cut a piece of kyvex but i like that idea better(and the kyvex isnt thick enough )

Recently bought a used QIDI X-Pro 3D printer and have been messing around with TinkerCAD.

Decided to revamp my trekking pole tripod adapter and made up a mount for my outdoorsman bino adapter along with a quick switch plate and lens cover for compact spotter

Also made a window mount for smaller optics (no 4lb spotters allowed on my windows)

Everything was printed with PETG so it should last for a long time and be fine with outside / rainy conditions.
grate job, have had this in my to do list for a while procrastination have been getting the better of me lately..