From AZ

AZJesse

FNG
I'm a hunter and shooter, from deer, coyote, and dove to skeet and pistol. Starting to dabble in long range rifle with my son.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new AZ member.

Eddie

OP
AZJesse

AZJesse

FNG
Unfortunately, my son and I got the short end on big game. We'll be hammering yotes though. Did you get drawn?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Unfortunately, my son and I got the short end on big game. We'll be hammering yotes though. Did you get drawn?
I did. I draw almost every year because I put in for easier to draw units. They say it “doesn’t change the odds” and maybe it just been pure luck, but I’ve found that if there is a woman in your group when applying you almost always draw.

For 2024 I’ll be hunting elk and deer in AZ. Blacktail in California. Moose in Alaska. Deer in Minnesota. Elk in Wyoming. And had a trip postponed but still working on trying for Tahr in NZ.

Dillwock

FNG
Could always consider getting a bear tag. That's what I'll be focusing on mostly over by Prescott this year