Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only item I purchased from BO was a backpack. Then in 2021 I discovered they were MF supporters and quit buying from them altogether (see post #16 of "More Great Content from MF"). Since then I've purchased more packs and many other items they carry but intentionally avoided buying from them. If the owners of Black Ovis really are on this site as a sponsor, why not address their customer base's concerns of supporting known repeat wildlife offenders?

If they openly took a stance against supporting influencers and hunting celebrities that repeatedly break the law like MF, I might even buy from them again out of respect for having to deal with a tough situation and doing the right thing about it.

I try my hardest to not support companies and brands that openly support or choose to silently show support for those convicted of poaching violations or who are generally just a dirt bag. It's getting harder and harder each year to continue doing that with the way the industry is going...

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Bronc

Lil-Rokslider
It seems more productive to boycott muley freaks products than the retailer selling them. I still shop at my local supermarket, gas station, and liquor store even though they still sell Bud Light. Stop buying the products, and retailers will stop stocking them.

It seems more productive to boycott muley freaks products than the retailer selling them. I still shop at my local supermarket, gas station, and liquor store even though they still sell Bud Light. Stop buying the products, and retailers will stop stocking them.
Why not both?

BO and GoHunt both sell the Big Agnes Divide sleeping pad and it's priced the same on both sites. GoHunt has stated that they are selling out their MF inventory and not restocking. BO hasn't made a statement and it appears they will keep supporting MF. If you have a problem with that, seems like buying from GoHunt is the obvious choice.

87TT

WKR
I don't know any grocery stores that don't sell Bud Light or AB products. There are companies that sell outdoor products that I need that don't support people who are a bad representative of our treasured pastime. Bud light supporting a gay influencer is not going to make people want to outlaw beer. The more pressure I can put on people who give ammo to antihunters the better.
But you do you.

hopefully the video of MF getting sentenced and unanimously found guilty will be on the internet just like the last time they got caught so all can see. clearly didn't learn their lesson

87TT

WKR
It's been over two months since I quit looking at Camofire / Black Ovis. Don't even miss it.
Haven't been on Eastman's since they deleted the thread they started about teaming with Kryptek after I posted that I was disappointed with them( Kryptek) because of their support of MF. Strangely don't miss it either.

It's been over two months since I quit looking at Camofire / Black Ovis. Don't even miss it.
Haven't been on Eastman's since they deleted the thread they started about teaming with Kryptek after I posted that I was disappointed with them( Kryptek) because of their support of MF. Strangely don't miss it either.
Its always the same old products. They never get anything different really. So no loss there anyway

muzz

FNG
He should come out with a trespassing edition of products. I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.