Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

rclouse79

WKR
I finally got a response from Black Ovis after I have replied to every promotional email, emailing CS once and now a review. I returned some pants a while back and they sent an email to review the item. I basically stated in the review that the pants were fine but I returned the pants due to their support for lawbreaking poachers. Here is their response.
This does not seem to be consistent with an earlier post where they said they would not be restocking freak gear after the current inventory is gone. Personally, I will choose to buy elsewhere as long as they are selling his stuff.

nobody

WKR
This does not seem to be consistent with an earlier post where they said they would not be restocking freak gear after the current inventory is gone. Personally, I will choose to buy elsewhere as long as they are selling his stuff.
I believe the post you're referencing is regarding GoHunt. They started carrying the MF Gamechanger Bino Harness right as the latest allegations came to light. Some people contacted them about it, and they immediately replied and said they were aware of the issues and were selling through their purchased stock of a few solitary harnesses and were then going to cut ties with the brand. Their store currently has zero search results for "Muley Freak" and they don't carry the harness anymore.

Blackovis has never said they would quit stocking their product at any point. In fact they haven't said much until that post #427 as far as I know.

87TT

WKR
I guess they don't care about us. I never heard back. Will get no more from me. Funny, I don't really miss them and Camofire, Kryptek etc.

t_carlson

WKR
I called Black Ovis/Camo Fire up and told them I would not buy from them going forward.

The CS guy was polite, but very quickly hung up.

Just like Transweiser, these companies will only respond if they know their customers are unhappy with their decisions. Simply going somewhere else does not convey the message.

you can go to the MF website and click "News" link and see the "evidence"
most of it is blurred out. except the parts they want you to see.
which is not transparent enough for me.

Show me everything and let me decide.
We are big boys, we can handle it.

Jermh

Lil-Rokslider
"I realize that I am but a single customer so it probably doesn't carry much weight but figured I would reach out anyway.

Unfortunately, I can no longer do business with Black Ovis/Camofire due to your continued partnership with the 'Muley Freak' brand. I believe that a large part of being a sportsman is having the proper respect for the animals we pursue as well as the owner(s) of the land that we chase them on, be that public or private ground, and we need to hold each other to a high standard that the majority of us are capable of upholding.

Regards,
Jeremiah"

Status
Not open for further replies.