Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We don't generally like these sorts of threads because of the drama and moderation headaches they bring. Several were already deleted. This one stands so far because it has remained mostly civil. So far this thread has earned one permanent ban from me and I'm not sure how many from others. It's probably good its not easily searchable.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
X2,

if threads start to burn the place down, they go away. This one’s been ok so far.

S.Clancy

WKR
We don't generally like these sorts of threads because of the drama and moderation headaches they bring. Several were already deleted. This one stands so far because it has remained mostly civil. So far this thread has earned one permanent ban from me and I'm not sure how many from others. It's probably good its not easily searchable.

I'm curious what it takes to get a permanent ban....

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm curious what it takes to get a permanent ban....
Mostly it's repeat offenders breaking the rules. Sometimes all it takes is once if the rule breaking was clearly deliberate and flagrant or if the person has a bad attitude when told about it.

As moderators, this is not our normal job. We do this because we value RS and want it to stay a constructive useful place. If someone starts taking up too much of our time because they want to troll or have bad attitudes, they won't be here long. Thankfully most of our members are here to contribute positively so it's not too much work.

This has gotten off topic though so feel free to PM me with any other questions.

Last edited:
Hate to pile on late but I just saw several other threads relating what Matt Rinella has been preaching on and this really hits home. I despise any “influencer” hunter for poisoning what we do. Just hunt for yourself….
I listened to Matt’s podcast with Shockey on my way home from bear hunting today. Great episode…when he was talking about influencers, this thread and Muley Freak was the first thing I thought of.

Side note - my hunting buddy went to school with Muley Freak and had nothing positive to say about him. Knew him and his first wife really well. His brother is supposedly a pretty cool dude tho.

wnelson14

WKR
I finally got a response from Black Ovis after I have replied to every promotional email, emailing CS once and now a review. I returned some pants a while back and they sent an email to review the item. I basically stated in the review that the pants were fine but I returned the pants due to their support for lawbreaking poachers. Here is their response.

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpeg
    IMG_0831.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 469

WKR

WKR
I finally got a response from Black Ovis after I have replied to every promotional email, emailing CS once and now a review. I returned some pants a while back and they sent an email to review the item. I basically stated in the review that the pants were fine but I returned the pants due to their support for lawbreaking poachers. Here is their response.
Where? I dont see any response?

TheTone

WKR
🤮so does kings understand posting something on Instagram is not the same thing as testimony under oath?

WKR

WKR
How can I let them know I won't be a customer anymore and why?

WKR

WKR
Just email customer service and state it,
[email protected]
I sent them this short and to the point email
"Due to your continued support and refusal to stop doing business with the muley freak brand, I will no longer be a customer with you or camofire. If you decide to change this and pull their stuff from your website i will return as a customer."

Status
Not open for further replies.