Football fans???

Rotnguns

Lil-Rokslider
Any college football fans on here? I'm a B10 guy (Illini fan) but have kinda adopted Montana St. as one of my favorite FCS teams. Stopped at Stone Glacier and Kennetrek stores in Bozeman last year and drove through campus. Looked pretty cool and was impressed with the stadium.
Yep! I went to grad school at UI back in the day, and the Griz were a great rival when we were both in FCS (they called it Division 1AA back then). Now that Idaho is back in the Big Sky after their ill-fated adventure in FBS, looks like a great rivalry is developing with MSU. I much prefer college ball to pro as well.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tough weekend for me. Drove over for the Grizzly Weber State game; Grizzlies lost in overtime.

Yesterday Bills lose to the Texans with a 60 yard field goal with no time on the clock.

Ouch!!!

Here I thought for weeks the “Montana is #1 (actually #50)” thread was the FCS football thread! ;)

Wife is a Husker so glad they’re finally blossoming under Rhule. They have a gauntlet to run the next 6 games that will show just how far they’ve come! The old NDSU bison took care of UND as expected. Thank God they sent Entz walking and that era is over!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
All I know for absolute certain is Watson is the worts QB in the league for more than just one reason. the Browns need to unload his sorry ass. 5 year $230 million deal, just bite the bullet and get rid of him.

go_deep

WKR
All I know for absolute certain is Watson is the worts QB in the league for more than just one reason. the Browns need to unload his sorry ass. 5 year $230 million deal, just bite the bullet and get rid of him.

Joe Flacco is out performing him at 39 years old.
Russell Wilson sucks, but I think I'd be calling if I was the Brown's.