Football fans???

amassi

WKR
Does Purdy suck now?

Our defense does, Wilkes especially they should fire him. Hall of fame left tackle is out as well.
Purdy played like a turd the last 3 weeks but that’s only his 17th NFL start.
These are also the same mistakes from last season those pics just aren’t being dropped.
He’s always flushed with 1 hand on the ball and thrown across his body just luckily got away with it.
But… I think they give him 1 more game after the bye week. If he doesn’t raise up Darnold gets the start after.

CHSD

WKR
Our defense does, Wilkes especially they should fire him. Hall of fame left tackle is out as well.
Purdy played like a turd the last 3 weeks but that’s only his 17th NFL start.
These are also the same mistakes from last season those pics just aren’t being dropped.
He’s always flushed with 1 hand on the ball and thrown across his body just luckily got away with it.
But… I think they give him 1 more game after the bye week. If he doesn’t raise up Darnold gets the start after.
Do you really think they will give up on Purdy? I can't imagine they would, unless he gets another concussion from that hit he took tonight, for them to use as a scapegoat to see if Darnold can steer the ship.

amassi

WKR
I do think they’d move on, they need to win now. Every season after this they’re going to lose talent. Brandon Aiyuk is gonna get paid, sadly likely elsewhere. Trent Williams must be eyeing retirement. CMC et el.
You can recover from 5-4 but 5-5 with their remaining strength of schedule and they’d be lucky to go 9-8, which might get a wildcard this season.
Seattle’s getting g stronger every week while the 49ers get weaker.
I thought they were pulling the concussion trick to see what they have in Darnold this week.
The sad thing is everyone said Purdy was just a game manager, that’s what he needs to be. Take field position, field goals and sacks. Maybe they get through to him during the bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
The Saints are lucky that Hill and Shaheed showed up to play. If not, that game would have had a different outcome. Carr is looking far better than Winston ever did. Hill continues to amaze me.

CHSD

WKR
Does anyone think any big name trades will happen before the deadline tomorrow. I am curious what the Commanders are going to do with their D lineman.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Trades, I would think so. Big names, not likely. I wish the Packers would get a different QB, I just don't see what they saw in Love. I had seen him in several game when he played at Utah State. His TD to Int. was 60-29. They also need a few receivers, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, line backers and secondary. And are I n need of new head coach and offensive coordinator. I'm sure I missed some position but you get the idea.

go_deep

WKR
Trades, I would think so. Big names, not likely. I wish the Packers would get a different QB, I just don't see what they saw in Love. I had seen him in several game when he played at Utah State. His TD to Int. was 60-29. They also need a few receivers, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, line backers and secondary. And are I n need of new head coach and offensive coordinator. I'm sure I missed some position but you get the idea.

So your saying they're only a few moves away? Lol

They also need a few receivers, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, line backers and secondary. And are I n need of new head coach and offensive coordinator. I'm sure I missed some position but you get the idea.

Are you talking about the Bears?

amassi

WKR
Does anyone think any big name trades will happen before the deadline tomorrow. I am curious what the Commanders are going to do with their D lineman.

49ers will chase another End, likely sweat on a short term deal to try and make Bosas huge contract worth it.
They need a few CBS and a new coordinator to help him but can’t afford any of those and apparently Denver isn’t interested in moving Surtain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaultman

WKR
What an End to the week of last second field goal wins!
I cannot believe Buffalo is looking worse as the season progresses... and, even bigger shock... Denver is looking better as we get to the middle.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
What an End to the week of last second field goal wins!
I cannot believe Buffalo is looking worse as the season progresses... and, even bigger shock... Denver is looking better as we get to the middle.

Good, not pretty, win over KC. They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
this made me chuckle

aJeHjo5.jpg