Football fans???

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
LAC should have beat Dem Boyz last week. The Chiefs ain't exactly firing on all cylinders.

My money will be on the LAC at +200 for the ML or getting 5.5 pts. on the spread.

Eddie

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I was watching the Chefs and Chargers game but, they kept showing the swift twit so I shot my TV.

Sherman

WKR
I teased Buffalo down from -8.5 to -2.5 and Washington from -2.5 to +3.5 thinking Buffalo wins by at least a FG and Washington doesn’t lose by more than a FG. That pretty much sums up my past two weeks of betting. It’s been a couple of really weird weeks. Have to stick to the formula though. It hasn’t failed me season long yet.

Yeah. Indy was screwed a couple of times.
Miami has been screwed a couple of times. That is what I initially posted about. That roughing the passer that enabled Philly’s first td. Worst call I have seen all season. Arizona was screwed too.
Just hard to watch when refs effect the games so much.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I will eventually ween myself off the NFL. It will not be easy, but it's on my bucket list.

The bad calls affecting game outcomes is off the charts (like Miami's RTP tonight - effing laughable). And then there's the over the top wokeness and to add insult to injury, The Clown getting a nice extension (with a big fat salary) as The Comish.

Eddie

KurtR

WKR
They gave cousins just enough time and he played his ass off. 49er defense had me scarred to start the night.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well the Bills looked better, but not great. Funny they pretty much dominated the game both sides of the ball, yet Tampa Bay was in the game to the end. Maybe dominated is the wrong word :ROFLMAO: