Football fans???

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m thinking maybe the Packers might just have this game.

The Texans look like the real deal. Hopefully they’re going to Baltimore. Have to wait until tomorrow for the Bills.

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
17c1d541da173eccfb0091ae2e2a46d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirogue

WKR
Love it when the Cowboys are losing. TV cameras are actually showing players on the field, instead of Jones in his suite.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Love it when the Cowboys are losing. TV cameras are actually showing players on the field, instead of Jones in his suite.
I think you made a huge funny and it was probably unintentional. You should have quoted the first word in your sentence. :D

You know, the QB for the team that is flat out shellacking dem boyz. I effing love it.

Eddie

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Rough!

Like I said a few years ago. Until Dallas gets a coach that's a dick to players and the media, we will have an uphill battle in the playoffs.

2010 season - Green Bay, led by an offensive coach in his fifth year, gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his second season, gets red hot and Green Bay wins the SB at Jerrah World.

2023 season - Green Bay, led by an offensive coach in his fifth year, gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his first season, goes into the game playing red hot...........

Green Bay has never lost in AT&T Stadium. Ill bet you a pair of pink crocs they dont this weekend, either!
…This post is looking scarily prophetic…

sndmn11

Well Known pink hat wearing Rokslider

TFrank

WKR
heading down to Lions game right now…first home playoff game in my adult life and I am not exactly young. it’s been a long time…

gonna be a tough game, can’t call it. hopefully the Lions don’t do Lions type things…
Don’t worry. As you are a true lions fan you know in your heart they will lose.

Reactions: OMF

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
>>>Chapelle meme<<<

You're going to lose Quinn too.

Can't be Belichick
Hackett? That be sweet

Harbaugh? No, too weird for JJ...

Vrabel is in.

>>>>Meme about receipts<<<<