Football fans???

sndmn11

WKR
Mike Tomlin is too good of a coach to not roll through the yahoo that coaches the Bills.

Baker is going to save Bowles job.

Love will cost McCarthy his job.

Also #flacco4mvp

And how about that Shanahan coaching tree???

amassi

WKR
Kid has extreme talent, I hope they figure out a scheme to help him break out of a funk when a few mistakes start piling up.

Might start by handing the ball to the best running back in football behind his hall of fame left tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
Go Hawks!! Sad to see Pete
57050f87913298e15747bea98af29ccb.jpg

Going to the game this weekend… can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Ryan. I am a die hard 49ers fan. My dad has been watching them before Joe Montana took the helm. We flew out to Levi's for the Cowboys game this year. I have never felt more join in my heart than seeing them cowgirls get destroyed.

Just thought you should know that. Don't let Green Bay win this weekend. I know how Dak likes to crumble during the playoffs. Plus, I want to see the 49ers smoke Dallas for the 2nd time this year. :)

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Coaches are dropping like flies.

It seems the Patriots will be looking for a coach after today.

Eddie

OP
AK Troutbum
I just checked out a couple of the weather forecasts for this weekend. In Buffalo it’s supposed to be in the low 20’s with 6 to 10” of snow, and -4 in Kansas City at kickoff with the temperature dropping to -9 during the game.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I just checked out a couple of the weather forecasts for this weekend. In Buffalo it’s supposed to be in the low 20’s with 6 to 10” of snow, and -4 in Kansas City at kickoff with the temperature dropping to -9 during the game.

I was at the Ice Bowl in Green Bay when they played Dallas. -13, wind chill -50. My brother in-law had season tickets, but he couldn't get anyone else to go. I was too young to know any better. My nephew now has those season tickets .

OMF

Lil-Rokslider
Green Bay ....Green Bay..😂😂 Yous guys won't win a Stupidbowl for another 20 years. And Detroit is gonna fold. Don't have any LA love but Stafford is gonna pick Detroit apart.

Go Bears....next year. 🤦🏼

OP
AK Troutbum
I was at the Ice Bowl in Green Bay when they played Dallas. -13, wind chill -50. My brother in-law had season tickets, but he couldn't get anyone else to go. I was too young to know any better. My nephew now has those season tickets .
After living in AK now for over 30 years and experiencing more than a handful of -50 (not talking wind chill), temps., I feel like I'm pretty cold tolerant, but the thought of spending over 3 hours in a sub zero football stadium almost makes me want to cry. :ROFLMAO:

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Green Bay ....Green Bay..😂😂 Yous guys won't win a Stupidbowl for another 20 years. And Detroit is gonna fold. Don't have any LA love but Stafford is gonna pick Detroit apart.

But they sure lay the wood to Da Bears.

NRA4LIFE

WKR

I'd bet we win another one before either da bears or lions.

go_deep

WKR
Keeping with the Packers theme, I think the game this weekend is decided by the Packers defense and Dak.

Last edited: